We're looking for an Ecosystem Growth Manager focused on attracting external developers and teams building solutions on the Verida network. The overall objective is to accelerate adoption and deployment on the network by identifying, engaging, and nurturing key relationships. You will do this by researching existing communities, identifying trends in the market, suggesting different ideas, collecting ideas from the rest of the team and helping execute those ideas. We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instinct, technical understanding, strategic thinking, and sales skills. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future of web3, this role may be the one for you.
What will you be doing?
- At least 3 years of experience enterprise business development
- Experience with technical products/services
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- A strong knowledge of the crypto and blockchain ecosystem, strong Twitter game, confident and professional tone
- Experience in ecosystem building (ideally for open source technologies), software engineering, or entrepreneurship/startups
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives.
- You are plugged into the blockchain and crypto world
- Are interested in open source software and have worked on and/or contributed to open source software development projects
What skills and experience do you need?
- Develop client acquisition, strategic partnerships and growth strategies.
- Manage relationships with key accounts for Verida and build relationships with industry leaders
- Map the market to identify new leads and business opportunities with key target customers in the crypto space
- Help external teams navigate the Verida ecosystem: available technical solutions, help with onboarding, finding documentation and support, guide teams in making informed development decisions
- Be an on-ground presence at Crypto events and meetups
- Ensure Verida’s capabilities are well represented on a continuous basis across all channels and forums
- Cultivate relationships with potential key partners and relevant influencers across social media platforms
- Constantly collect feedback and relay it to internal teams
- Collaborate with marketing/PR team to execute on marketing projects
- Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups, conducting product and service surveys
- Be an evangelist for our mission, who we are, and what we represent