We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage our global marketing strategy. This will involve content strategy planning, executing and measuring campaigns, managing social media and driving community growth and awareness of Verida. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future, this role may be the one for you.
What will you be doing?
- At least 5+ years of experience as Marketing Executive or equivalent.
- A leader and a team-player, comfortable in taking responsibilities, establishing KPIs and working independently.
- Data-driven and comfortable with performance metrics.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- A strong knowledge of the web3, crypto and blockchain ecosystem desirable
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives.
- Previous experience in similar roles within the blockchain space.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
What skills and experience do you need?
- Prepare, execute, evaluate and refine Verida’s multi-channel marketing strategy together with the founders and executive team.
- Fully own Verida’s multi-channel marketing strategy, including: narrative, brand, event management, digital marketing, employee branding, landing pages and more...
- Identify channels and execute creative campaigns across them.
- Grow Verida’s ecosystem by identifying and negotiating relevant partnerships.
- Drive growth for the Verida brand through impressions, engagements, and followers on social media platforms (primarily Twitter)
- Create, maintain, and execute a social media calendar to drive key metrics
- Develop supporting media for posts and replies which resonate with the community and drive engagements
- Delivering quality written content about the product, features and important announcements.
- Track, monitor and report the success of all marketing activities.
- Coordinate and manage external agencies
- Seek ways to grow and cultivate high quality and engaged communities.
- Communicating growth ideas across the company, whilst gathering input from relevant stakeholders.
- Be an evangelist for our mission, who we are, and what we represent